Friday, February 2, 2007

Well I was going to go to my friend Cherry Picker's birthday celebrations last night at the Bristol Brewing Co. But I had a few things to do after work and by the time I was done it was 7pm and the weather was crappy so we just went out for dinner at Marigolds, our superb local restaurant. I drank lots of wine!

I did run yesterday and felt pretty good. I will give it a miss today because it is very cold, -4f right now. I am going to the gym instead to my turbo kick class which is so much fun. I have a couple of classes in the morning - hour of power & cardio express. Then sometime over the weekend I intend to do a longish run, about 8 miles. I need to do this in preparation for the 10 mile winter series run the following weekend. My aim for that is sub 9 minute miles which should be very doable as it is not really cross-country (which slows me down considerably), just up and down the Santa Fe trail.

Tonight I think we are going to the movies to see Notes on a Scandal.

Have a great weekend.....

2 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

Missed you at Cherry Pickers B-day. Beer was yum....

brownie said...

Yeah, you missed a good one, except friggin' pints are now $3.50 at Bristol. Last time I was there, not very long ago, they were only $2.00.