Monday, February 26, 2007

Halleluhah!!!

I just went to the bathroom at work and washed my hands with warm water. Yipeeeeee!!!!

What's the big deal, I hear you say?

Well, we have been without hot water at work since mid December. The boiler broke down and they had to order a new one (from Peru!). The boiler arrived sometime at the end of January but it was the wrong one! Anywho, on Friday I saw the new boiler had arrived as there was quite a debacle as they tried to get it into the elevator to take it down to the basement.

The reason for my ecstasy is that now when I go for my lunchtime run I will be able to have a warm shower, not a freezing cold one as has been the case for the past couple of months.

4 comments:

brownie said...

Freezing cold showers build characher and make you tougher. Drink for whining!

Catwoman said...

I'm a girl. I'm not supposed to be tough!

Tiffany said...

Are you f'in kidding me?? You have had no hot (or warm) water for that long??? That ain't right!

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

I like freezing cold showers in the summer cause they're refreshing.

Winter is not the time for them.