Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's official....

I am well and truly sick of this crapola Colorado weather. This is my 3rd winter here and by far the worse. Previously there has been the odd cold day and the odd snow blizzard, interspersed with glorious 50/60f sunny days. But not his year. It's just been cold, cold, cold and snow, snow, snow.

I just walked back from my spin class at the gym and it was freezing. I thought my ears were going to drop off and now I have ear ache. It is 18f but "feels like" 6f with the wind chill. It is steadily snowing also. DH just called me and it was a unanimous decision to boycott JQs run tonight. I have run in worse conditions so I am not a wus, just really getting tried of this cold miserable weather.

Come back UK, all is forgiven. I'd trade your drizzly, foggy, not so cold climate for this any day!

I'll drink for whining when I get home.

4 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Outdoorgirl said...

Don’t feel bad, I am sick and I forgot my jacket today so I am sure I just increased my chances of Pneumonia ! WOOHOO! YAYAYA!

brownie said...

You have a serious case of MPH. Quit yer bitchin'!

Catwoman said...

Ok, what's MPH?

(I just worked out how to get my pic on my posts!!)