Monday, February 26, 2007

So it is a beautiful sunny day, 50f - perfect conditions for a run you might think. Well that's what I thought too until I got outside and a gale force wind nearly knocked me off my feet. But I persevered and still did my run although I cut it shorter then normal, about 3.5 miles (I say about as I forgot to replace the batteries in my Garmin). It was hard work on the way out - uphill (slightly) and into the wind. But on the way back I was cruisin' !!

The anticipated elation at having a warm shower was short lived. It was barely warm at best. Actually I seem to recall that pre-broken boiler days the water wasn't particularly warm either. Heaven forbid they should provide us with hot water so that someone may scald themselves and sue the City. Sheesh!

2 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

Those city jobs...Sheesh! So where is my money going???

brownie said...

Holy crap, could you possibly whine any more???