Monday, February 5, 2007

Mud, mud, glorious mud...

So I went for a 4 mile run at lunchtime, thinking I would take it easy after my 8 miler yesterday. On the return leg I hooked up with Steve from City Engineering and ran back with him. Well this guy recently did an iron man triathlon so needless to say he kicked my butt. I was puffing and panting when I finished. The trail is a bit wet & muddy now the snow is starting to melt, so everyone on the trail (including Steve) was pussy footing around to avoid getting dirty. I, of course, just ran through the middle splashing myself and everyone in my vicinity. Steve asked if I am a masochist I said "no, I'm a hasher"!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mud rocks! Gawd, this weather we're having is awesome!

Catwoman said...

The weather this morning is incredible! Hopefully it will melt all the ice.

Outdoorgirl said...

That rocks!

Gagger said...

Awesome reply to Steve!