Friday, January 12, 2007

Progress Report

This is not a full week as I only started my new regime on Monday:

Miles run: 15 approx. (I haven't started timing them yet).

Other work outs: intervals class; muscles class and turbokick.

Weight loss: 3lbs.

I need to increase my running distance but that's difficult at the moment as the only time I really have to run is during my lunch hour. And with the bad weather we are having (yes, its snowing again today!!) it's hard to get motivated at the weekend as well. I am waiting to see if the first run of the Winter Series is going to be cancelled tomorrow.

I am happy with the weight loss, but putting it into perspective, it's only half of the 6 lbs I gained over the holidays!!

I am going to invest in a garmin forerunner so I have a more accurate record of my mileage and time.

Just found out that my usual gym is having the aerobics floor resurfaced next week (about time too!). That will effect my Monday night intervals class and next Saturdays hour of power/cardio express (was planning on doing a 5k then anyway).

Starting up on the basketball again next Wednesday. Can't wait for volleyball to start agian.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look at you go!! Woohoooo!!!

I am debating including a running total of bottles of wine I drink each week right after my mileage.

You gotta have goals, right?

Catwoman said...

Too right!! After drinking at least a bottle of wine every night for the past two weeks I am trying to cut back a bit. Only two bottles of wine so far this week and 2 pints of beer at Jack Quinns.
Oh, and a couple of glasses of port and a rum & coke!!

i just bought a box of Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc (NZ). I wonder how long it will last!!

Lulu said...

Not to piss you off but it is 70 degrees out today. Though you will be glad to hear there is sleet possible Sunday night. In Austin if it sleets for more than 5 minutes the whole city shuts down. Good times!

Tiffany said...

76 here today... and sunny....

La la lalalalallaalalallaaaaa

Catwoman said...

A measly 6 degrees here which is just damn uncivilized!!