Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Back on Track

Yesterday I ran at lunchtime and went to the gym for an intervals class in the evening. So my first day back on track went pretty well. I didn't time my run but I know it wasn't particulary fast. The forecast for the weekend is another snow storm so that may affect whether or not I do the 10k on Saturday. I know, I'm a wimp!

I hope to run at lunch today, although I have to be at City Council at 1pm. Then Jack Quinns tonight. The first time I will have been there in a while. I hope the trail dries up a bit today, it was very slushy and wet yesterday.

I've been trying to plan my running/cycling schedule for the next 6 months while still in Colorado. If any of you know of any races that aren't on the Pikes Peak Road Runners web site, please let me know. I also would be interested in a duathalon. Triatholons are out for me as my swimming sucks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think the San Juan Solstice in Lake City is on their calendar, you should try that one!

Catwoman said...

When is that?

Catwoman said...

Oh ha ha! I just googled it and it's a 50 miler.

Lulu said...

Duathlon is an awesome sport!

Unfortunately I don't see a lot of races in Colorado. You can check out www.duathletes.net to see a calendar.

Catwoman said...

Thanks Lulu. I'll check that out.

Lulu said...

Urgh.... try www.duathlete.net (apparently there is no S and I am a bad spokewoman for duathlon)