Monday, March 26, 2007

Yes, I am alive....

Although there were times last week I didn't think I would make it! After the St Pats Day 5k I was hit by the flu which started with avengence on Sunday afternoon. I was off work all week and only started feeling vaguely human on Friday. I caught the flu from DH who started with it the day before the race, hence his personal worst of 32 mins!!

We still went skiing this weekend as the room was already booked and I wasn't going to sacrifice $400!! We had a pretty good time, especially on Sunday as there was 9 inches of new snow at A-Basin (my favorite place to ski).

I am going to run at lunch, which will be the first time since the 5k. I was going to do the Platte River half marathon on Saturday but I am going to pass on that as I know I'm not up to it.

3 comments:

brownie said...

Boobs and I are gonna do Platte River.

Catwoman said...

Should've read this before I posted on yours!!

Outdoorgirl said...

HA! And I thought I was the only one!