Thursday, March 8, 2007

Biking again...

So I biked to work this morning after about a 3 month hiatus due to the crapola weather we have been having. It meant getting up a bit earlier and then trying to remember what I needed to take with me. Having got out of my regular routine that took quite a while especially as I was still half asleep.

As always, it was a very refreshing 10 mile ride. It was a bit chilly at 30f and as my morning journey is downhill it felt much colder. I had forgotten how much I enjoy biking to work as I feel so much more alive when I get into the office. It is actually the perfect commute - downhill on the way to work so I don't get all hot & sweaty and uphill on the way home so I can get in a good work out.

Going to run at lunchtime as well.

Feeling very virtuous today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Road bikers are dorks!

Catwoman said...

I was on my mountain bike, 80% on trail. Dork!