Saturday, March 17, 2007

Personal best...

My results for the St Pats Day 5k, according to my Garmin, 25:30 over a distance of 3.14 miles. As I crossed the finish line the clock read 25:40 so that will be the official time, but that doesn't take into account how far back in the field you start.

I am sooooo happy with that result. Resting up for the last 3 days certainly paid off.

I don't know how I did in the Athena class yet but will post it as soon as the results are out.

Now I am going back into town for the parade and to drink lots of beer!!

Next goal - sub 25 mins.

4 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

Congrats! You rock!!!

Impala Mama said...

Hey, that is awesome! Congrats!

brownie said...

You and DH won the Athena and Clydesdale class at the race! Congrats!

Tiffany said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!!