Monday, April 23, 2007

Yey...it's mountain biking season!

Got out on my mountain bike at the weekend for the first time this year (other then biking to work, but that doesn't count). We hit Ute Valley Park which I know pretty well, although some of the terrain had changed due to erosion from the bad weather. At first I was a little hesitant and had to get off a couple of times for obstacles/ 3ft drop. But we did a second loop and having got my balance and confidence back I flew around no problems. Out again tonight. Getting in training for the Fruita Fat Tire festival this weekend. It's going to be in the 80s. This will be more bearable then the 95-100f temps we had in Moab last May! I'm so excited!!!

Dani, you still going?

3 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

I don't think I can make it! Suck!!! I do want to go ride, I might come down last minute for a day. I need to get your cell number.
We could go ride this week???

Lulu said...

Now you need to throw in a couple trail runs after you ride to start preparing to become a duathlete!

:)

Catwoman said...

I may well do that Lulu. Give the boys time to go off and do crazy riding.