Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tuesday night speed work.

A minor hitch with the running club work out. We went to the park where we ran last week and no-one was there. We have since found out via their web site that they usually train at a school track, not the park. At least we know for next time!

But that didn't stop us doing our own work out at our usual track. So that we could run together, I did 300m splits and hubby did 400m splits. We did 8 and my times were:

Lap 1 1:15
Lap 2 1:15
Lap 3 1:12
Lap 4 1:11
Lap 5 1:14
Lap 6 1:12
Lap 7 1:10
Lap 8 1:13

I'm not sure if that's good but it was just over a 6 min mile pace; there is no way I could keep that up for a mile!! Hubby couldn't catch me though, even when I let him get within 5 yards before I started!!

1 comment:

TitsOnTheRitz said...

I think that's excellent! Hola chica! Miss seeing you around and I'll try to imagine chasing you down during the GoG 10 miler this year.