Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Back in blogland

I thought it was about time I wrote something. I've lost the bloging bug just recently, mainly because I am pretty busy at work as I am into my last three weeks and also I haven't really been doing that much of interest to write about

Saturday we went to Testiclees wedding. It was a fun and very drunken affair up in Woodland Park.

On Sunday we ran 8 miles in training for the Garden of the Gods 10 mile race on Saturday. I did a particualry non-sepactular time of 1:21. I was majorly hungover however and thought I wouldn't make the last 2 miles without puking. But I survived and feel that I can complete the 10 mile run, hopefully in sub 10 minute miles.

So now I am resting from running until Saturday. As it is a beautiflu day today, a long bike ride tonight may be on the cards.

5 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

HI! I was wondering if you were still alive. So when is the PMS hash? I will be there!! I am still broke so not much running. It sucks and I hate it! boohoo.

Catwoman said...

The PMS is on June 15th, 6:30pm but I don't think we have chosen a starting point yet (my preference is JQs).

Are you still going to Moab? I don't see it on your list anymore. I was going to ask you to get a Moab Brewery beer mug as I broke the one Bruce got for himself last year!!

brownie said...

Good luck at the race, wish I could be there. You should do an easy run on Thurs, maybe starting at Benny's!

PS - soccer still sucks.

Outdoorgirl said...

No I am going to Moab at the end of the summer. Less heat. I can get you a mug then and mail it to you. I just realized I will be out of town the night of the 15th. Sorry Sucky sucky suck suck!!!

you going to the DIM this Monday?

Catwoman said...

Should be at the DIM Monday.