Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just for Dani....

An update to my blog to keep Dani happy.

Something interesting:
As you asked, these are the running shoes I use. If you go to the Nike web site you can customize your shoes with any color combination you like. It's fun to play with but cheaper to get them from Colorado Running Co.

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jhtml?sitesrc=uslanding#pdp,running,_6169724d61783336304949303730315f77,female

[BTW: how do you compress the hyperlink into one word like everyone else seems to be able to do except me!]

Something funny (and seasonal):
What did the hurricane say to the palm tree?
"Hold on to your nuts baby this is no ordinary blow job!"

Tee! Hee! That joke must be 30 years old but I still love it.

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

Thanks for the update. I am excited this morning because there is lots of stuff to read! I love you all.

As for the hyper link, when you are typing a message you highlight one word and there is a link activation icon on the bar where you can change the lettering to italic ect. Hit the icon and past in the link and it will activate that one word to open as the link web page destination.

woohoo@!!