Tuesday, July 24, 2007

At last an update!!

I am still in the UK and haven't had much time to email. My sister has dial-up which makes for slow progress! Return to US on Saturday. Having a great time. The weather totally sucks. There has been massive flooding here. Went over to France for a few days which was wonderul and warmer. Great to see family and old friends.

And before I left Colorado Springs I did manage to climb Pikes Peak for the first time. It was hard work but rewarding to have completed it. Fortunately the weather was perfect all day.

4 comments:

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

When are you arriving in DC? I'm looking forward to finally meeting you!

brownie said...

This blog still sucks.

Congrats on bagging Pikes! Only 53 more to go, better hurry!

Outdoorgirl said...

Glad you had a good time over there! Did you play in the rain? In France? In naked under pants?

Okay thats an American song I guess....

Catwoman said...

We arrived back in CO last night.

Late Night - we arrive in DC about August 6 but it will probably be a few weeks before we hash we have to find somewhere to live!!