Thursday, August 16, 2007

If anyone is interested....

I'm still alive!!

We made it over to DC and after some intense house hunting we found a nice town house in a cool developement called Cameron Station in Alexandria. It has a pool, gym, basketball court which also has aerobic/weights/yoga classes, two large parks and it is right on one of the many bike trails through Alexandria. We don't close until Sept 24 so I am stuck out at Ft Belvoir for 6 weeks. Dh started work yesterday so I guess I no longer have an excuse for not looking for a new job. Fortunately there are quite a few possibilities. I just hate filling in job application forms. Time to put the BS brain cells into use again.

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

Glad you are alive! We already miss you!!! Have you two hashed out there yet? I am suppose to head out to McLean next year. We will have to hang :)