Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Back at work today :-(

Well my sister's flight was delayed and we eventually got home at midnight. But from what I heard of other peoples travel misfortunes they were pretty lucky! We had a very nice christmas, although both my sis & her hubby have been full of cold. I'm hoping I dont' get it. Popping Vit C every 2 hours. Managed to get in a couple of good runs in Ute Valley park. A bit icy in parts but on the whole pretty good running. Also did a couple of hikes. So I'm hoping I've managed to counteract some of the excess of food & drink!!

3 comments:

Kirk said...

Well, please don't give us that cold! And just to be safe, I'm running an extra virus scan on the computer to be sure!!!

Catwoman said...

...EXTERMINATE...EXTERMINATE...!!!

Kirk said...

That would be a great idea: "DALEK Brand Cold Medicine: EXTERMINATES even when the Doctor can't!"

That could also work for pest exterminators: "DALEK Pest Control"

It would work in the UK though, I'm afraid only the geekiest/nerdiest Yanks (like me!) would understand it.